Funktional Ware

Pot Head


Yin Yang Vase


Unicorn and rider

Buddha cup

Friend

"Dancing Bodhisattva"

Joy In Light

Happy Planters



Jug Head



Lover Bottle



Friend Face Vase


Some Face Cups



Slip painted cups

Dessert Bowl


Adrien Jar


Relief Cups

Cookie Jar


Smiling Vase


My ceramics education was focused on sculpture. It was not until after graduating college that I started making anything on the wheel. I was substitute teaching a seniors ceramics class, and the students were mostly interested in throwing on the wheel, and one of them told me that if I was to teach clay, it was essential that I know how to throw. So I began to teach myself so I could help the students who wanted to make pots and not sculpture. I quickly fell in love with the wheel, and generally use my thrown forms as a functional beginning for sculpted and image decorated forms. You may notice they're mostly all smiling. It is my intention to make functional work with and underlying sense of joy and happiness.
Add Image